Building Management Systems monitor and control services such as heating, ventilation and air-conditioning and often lighting too, ensuring they operate at maximum levels of efficiency and economy. This is achieved by maintaining the optimal balance between environmental conditions, energy usage and operating requirements. However, unless the systems support needs are attended to its performance will begin to suffer as a result. The effect of this will be higher building operating costs and reduced occupant comfort. Neglecting or cutting corners on BEMS support is very much a false economy.
A BMS support agreement isn’t just about correcting or forestalling problems. It also offers an opportunity to get the most from a system. Effective control of building services provides many opportunities for cost savings and can often involve little or no investment.
Surprisingly large energy savings can be made simply by adjusting control system settings, which can provide a very quick return on investment which can often be measured in months rather than years.
Our service and maintenance packages include:
- Reduction of energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- Minimising plant downtime by effective alarm monitoring and response
- Extending plant life using anticipation of plant failure
- Reducing lifecycle costs of installed plant
- Reducing occupant complaints
- Reducing operating costs
Our service and maintenance contracts can be tailored to suit your needs and can offer the following:
- 24 hour call out
- Planned preventative maintenance visits
- Remote fault diagnosis and set point adjustment
- Fully Comprehensive packages to include the cost of all replacement BEMS equipment and labour charges